Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dullsville, TX

Okay, I'm bored. Shlomo is in the air somewhere between here and Orlando. New episodes of my favorite shows have not started airing since the writers' strike (seriously, I need some Ugly Betty!). So, here I sit...just waiting for Project Runway.

Let me talk a minute about Project Runway. As someone who often considers himself walking down the runway of life, I have a serious love for this show. You already know that we bumped into Chris when we were in NYC a couple of weeks ago. I told him I was pulling for him. That was before I knew he used human hair in his final designs. Ewwww!

So now, it's down to Christian (he's fierce), Jillian (she's talented, but a little boring), and Rami (to quote Chandler Bing, "Can he be draping anymore fabric?"). Honestly, they are all good. I don't really care who wins. Okay, that's not entirely true. I would kind of like to see that little Christian win. I guess I will know in a couple of hours.

In the meantime, I guess I will plan my shirt and cufflink combination for tomorrow. That will take about seven seconds. So, it's right back to Dullsville.

1 comment:

Tally said...

I'm dying to know if you got the link I sent with the cufflinks on Etsy.

Also, thanks for reminding me about PR. I swear I cannot remember to watch.

Also, I'm happy b/c I happened to catch Men in Trees.