Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Got a Face Tattoo

So, I am chatting with a friend at school today and somehow managed to mark on my own cheek with my pen. Here is an illustration:

Before



Please note that for the purpose of this illustration, I added some golden highlights for summer. In real life, they do not exist. The pale skin however is not an exaggeration.

After



To make matters worse, about 30 minutes later, I was in the library working on a paper that is due tomorrow (panic mode!) and managed to mark on my lip with my orange Le Pen. So now, I look something like this.



I know. Classy right? So now, I am at desk 27 in the library hoping no one notices me.

2 comments:

Tally said...

I absolutely LOVE your drawings!!!! They make me giggle every time!! Heeheehee!

Lisa Taylor said...

you're right - it looked EXACTLY like that!